Turkish Title: Zorlukların Üstesinden Gelmek
Original Title: How to Handle Adversity
Author: Charles Stanley
Problems happen. Difficulties arise. Dreams crash. People hurt each other. Life does not always go as we plan for it to. What happens when we are opposed by circumstances, when our hearts are broken, when it feels like God is not there or even does not care? Charles Stanley proposes answers to these questions and more, acknowledging that hard times do come.
Stanley proposes, however, "As much as we all want to know the answer to the why question, it is really not the most significant question. The real question each of us needs to ask is, 'How should I respond?'
From back cover:
How to Handle Adversity helps you learn to:
1. Ask the right questions about adversity
2. Look at adversity from God's perspective
3. Rediscover the faithfulness of God
4. Deal with pride and weakness
5. Become a comfort to those who struggle with adversity
6. Glorify God in your adversity